Standard Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- We require a deposit equal to one night’s stay that will be charged to your credit card upon booking, the deposit is non refundable.
- If you would prefer, you can make a deposit or bank transfer for the equivalent to one night’s room charge and send us a copy of the deposit voucher or transfer receipt within 5 days of making the reservation.
- We will automatically cancel any reservation for which we do not receive either a valid credit card or notification of payment within 5 days.
- During peak periods, the deposit will be equal to 50% of the reserved stay
- More than 30 days’ notice – full refund less $25.00 administration fee
- 14 days or less notice – loss of deposit
- All rates are subject to 10% ITBMS
- Rates are based on double occupancy and include continental breakfast
- Additional persons: $30.00 per person per night (plus tax).
- There is a two-night minimum stay for all holiday periods.
- For the comfort of all our guests, we do welcome families with well-behaved children, children under 12 years of age stay free with parents (if no extra bed is required).
- Our BAR (Best Available) are special rates and therefore no other discounts or promotions apply.
- The Hotel cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of the reservation contract is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
- Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your stay) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
- It is explicitly agreed that an event of force majeure suspends execution of the reciprocal obligations for the parties, and that each party shall pay the expenses resulting therefrom. In particular, the guests alone shall pay the additional expenses that might be incurred for any change in hotel, following the event of force majeure.
As we are a small hotel, late cancellations and no-shows really affect our business, therefore our deposit and cancellation policy is as follows: